Monday, April 8, 2013

Tool #2

     After commenting on the 5 different blogs, I realized how much I rely on different teacher's ideas within my own classroom. I enjoy collaborating with my peers about how technology can be used within the classroom too. I really enjoyed seeing my fellow Bunker Hillians' blogs. It was nice to see everyone's different ideas after having seen them in real classrooms. I especially enjoyed http://thejewettjournal.blogspot.com/. I work with Katie, so I liked seeing her ideas on here.

     PLN is an important tool for all teachers. Being a brand-new teacher, I need a lot of guidence. PLN's are a great way for me to do research and see other classrooms to help my knowledge grow and to become stronger teacher. Being able to see ideas on blogs make it easier to borrow ideas and to learn more from my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment