Monday, April 8, 2013

Tool #4

     Google Docs is a wonderful resource. I have just started using it more. I often have different resources on different computers, so when I realized that I could upload it to Google Docs instead of emailing it to myself, I had a moment question why I did use Google Docs earlier. I have posted several items on Google Docs, and I have shared it with colleagues.
     Google Docs is also great for the students to learn to use and incorporate into class projects. Some project will need to be completed at home, and Google Docs makes this easier for myself and the student. I had a student start writing a play on Google Docs instead of a word processor program because of the ease of access on all computers with internet.



https://docs.google.com/a/springbranchisd.com/file/d/0B99LSSp8ZfnTRnBoM1JRVFR2Wk0/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment